Friday, May 27, 2011

Im bored(:

im bored, So im gonna post.
I have about 5 minutes until I have to go clean the upstairs bathroom and get ready to go fill out applications,
Then I get to see my amazing boyfriend<3
[[Nobody's Home- Avril Lavigne]]
Blegh, Im editing a photo right now, Ill put it up here when Im done.
Oh hey, heres a random quote(:
“Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity; be intensely yourself. Don’t try to be outstanding; don’t try to be a success; don’t try to do pictures for others to look at – just please yourself.”~Ralph Steiner
Youre welcome(: Hehe.
*Back to editing photo*
Freaking picnik freaked out on me *has to restart*
[[Its my life- Bon Jovi]]
OH! I saw Bon Jovi live(: Thats right, be jealous. It was AMAZING. Too bad my mom was sick/: She  got through it, but she wasnt happy. We had to have Joe drive us(: And he almost got us hit!!!
*Now back to editing photo*
[[Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus]]
RJA is going on a tour with RED!!!
[[I like it- Enrique Iglesias]]
Heres the picture(:
Now I get to do my make up to get ready(:
Or maybe not.. Cant find my make up.. >.<
Yay!! found my make up!
And changed my outfit again!
Hopefully this looks okay
Its kinda hot >.<
Okay, Im finished and going to get on my way :D
Later(:

No comments:

Post a Comment